Tuesday, October 14

Autumn is Coming

em Em em, the weather has changed, im still can see the sunlight but i can feel the windy too. Beside travelling, this is my first time to cross over the summer, autumn and maybe the winter. I need lotz of magazines for guiding me to dress up and even how to use the scarf. It's excited yet very costly..Trench Coast, Turtle Neck, Boots, Stocking, Legging, Cold Colour, Plaids....so am i suppose to go and replanish or replace the wardrobe...Awt..like suelynn said.. Gotta Eat Bread For The Next Month. Joinin my family to bangkok next month..really cant wait for it.. i miss everyone, luckily my sista visited me last month and nicole jz visited me last weekend. They made me feel that im actually not that far from them. Totally miss my family crazily and wish little baby Kyern will still remember me..

3 comments:

Lynnie said...

honey, you're living a good life!! with loved ones all around you.. no more ldr! :)

missing our 'younger' days..

BANGKOK!! buy buy buy!! hahaha

Jingles said...

I MISS OUR YOUNGER DAYS too...
when will we get a chance and all of us sitting in Delicious@1u and craps and gossip...

Peanutxz said...

u dun miss us??!?! LoL!!
omg bangkok again...when are we all going together?!?! when's our bitchy days coming again!??!?!

angang...mst be the hottest autumn babe awwite!??!?! mwah!